Innovative Logistics LLC
We sell titles from the following Innovative Logistics LLC publishers:
- h.f.ullmann develops lavishly illustrated books, which are published in up to 15 languages and distributed in more than 60 countries. Our headquarters are in Potsdam, the capital city of the German federal state of Brandenburg. We also have offices in Madrid and Paris, and distribute all over the world. Our titles include subjects such as enjoyment, nature, the environment, eating and drinking, lifestyle, architecture, art, and photography.
- Index Book is a publishing house founded in Spain in 1993, which specializes in books about graphic design and visual communication. They cover topics ranging from packaging to illustration, including corporate identity, logos, fashion, interactive design, typography, advertising, photography, professional orientation and urban art, among others.
- Marco Polo is synonymous with travel and the perfect brand name for a travel guide publisher. While our company is new, we have an experienced team with many years of expertise in successfully producing and selling cartographic products and travel guides. We offer a comprehensive range of high quality maps and have just published a brand new series of 30 Marco Polo Guides – the guides with Insider Tips.
- My Stuff Design was born from the desire to make something new. Its range of products includes stationery products, gift items and fashion accessories. The principal focus is in its design, and we therefore take great care in the development and presentation of our collections. Behind each collection there’s a story, a unifying personality to the images and design.
- Steidl is one of the few remaining publishing houses to be independently operated by its founding owner, and to control every step of the manufacturing process — the editing, design, typography, scanning, marketing, distribution, public relations and printing. There are only 35 employees working at Steidl’s head office in Göttingen.