See the most amazing news below about Dalton Wong and Kate Faithfull - Williams' new book THE FEELGOOD PLAN (9781454919728) published by Sterling Publishing.
High praise from Jennifer Lawrence!
Here is a feature that ran on February 29 in the “News & Views section” of on Health.com.
And, here is another feature in Daily Mail UK! Read more here.
Other notable coverage:
- The fabulous feature that ran on February 28 on Brit + Co.
- Glamour Magazine will run an obliques piece in their April issue which credits Dalton and the book.
- Us Weekly will run a fitness feature in their April 6 print issue.
- Cooking Light will run their piece on smart snacking featuring tips from Dalton in their August issue. .
- Goodhousekeeping.com shot a series of exercises he demoed geared towards the older Good Housekeeping audience.
About the Book
Celebrity trainer Dalton Wong and health writer Kate Faithfull-Williams have a powerful message to share: in just 15 minutes a day you can change your body and mind for life. The Feelgood Plan is packed with positive ideas, practical advice, and interactive quizzes. It helps you tune in to what really makes your body feel great, from quick and effective do-anywhere workouts to healthier versions of your favorite foods. Whenever you feel tired or stressed, this wonderfully fresh approach to achieving good health will get you back on track—and make you look and feel younger. There’s even a 12-week plan for putting all your healthy intentions into action!