* P.S. I Made This and The Rogue's Handbook both made an appearance in The Kit holiday gift guide * Louis Vuitton: 100 Legendary Trunks has been popping up everywhere recently with mentions on the Elle Canada website (was also featured in their gift guide), in Nuvo Magazine, The National Post, and on the Vancouver based blog Tall Dark Roast (make sure to check out the video at the end of this post - very cool!)
* Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented was featured in the City Style and Living holiday gift guide and was reviewed recently in the Globe and Mail. It was also featured in a three page spread in the Nov. 29 issue of Hello! Canada
* Heart of a Samurai was favourably reviewed in the current issue of Canadian Family
* Grands Crus Classes: The Great Wines of Bordeaux With Recipes from Top Chefs of the World is included in a Holiday giveaway on the Canadian House and Home website, click here for your chance to win!
* Nigel Barker’s Beauty Equation: Revealing a Better and More Beautiful You was featured on Sweetspot.ca and in the Winter issue of 2 The Magazine For Couples